You can help in many ways:
- Make a donation to support a child with a learning disability.
- Volunteer your time to help with our fundraising efforts.
- Subscribe to our supporter newsletter and stay informed.
- Like/Follow our Facebook page
- Tell your friends, family, neighbours and colleagues about the foundation.
See below for more details.
Every dollar will make a difference.
Visit givenow.com.au where you can make a one-off or a regular tax-deductible donation.
We’re also listed on the Probono Australia website in their Guide to Giving directory.
Meet some of our past donors:
- Buranda State School – $500
- Samford State School – $500
- All Hallows Catholic School – $750
- Deloittes Consulting Brisbane – $5,000
- The Joan and Donald Wilson Foundation – $30,000 (over 3 years)
We need volunteers to help in our fundraising efforts.
Register your interest to volunteer (using the Subscription Form and choosing ‘volunteer’) and we will keep you informed about volunteering opportunities: Volunteer
For specific areas of opportunity where you can help check Volunteer with us.
Subscribe to our supporter newsletter and receive regular news about learning disability, dyslexia, events, fundraising activities, volunteering opportunities, success stories and more: Subscribe.
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Facebook to see what’s been happening, what’s coming up and anything else of interest. This is also an easy way to share the Foundation with your circle of friends.
Donate with Containers for Change
The Foundation is listed with Containters for Change. You can be a creator of positive change by donating your unwanted bottles and cans to the Literacy Foundation for Children. Use the code C10240836 when you drop off your bottles and cans at your local recycle location.